If you had asked me even a few weeks ago what my dreams were, I think I would have answered you much differently than I would today. I had even started drafting a few different blog posts but none of them really sat “right” with me and I wasn’t even sure I would start this blog. After all, I had stopped blogging over at Middle-of-the-Pack-Girl a few years ago when I felt like I wanted things in my life to go back to being more private. Why start up again?Because writing, like running, can be very therapeutic for me. And because I know I’m not the only one out there with dreams that I am sometimes afraid to chase. In a way, they are probably like many of yours.
- Get out of debt (more, a lot more on that in future posts)
- Be happy with what I do everyday, even if it’s something I am getting paid for (or, maybe, especially so if I am earning a living by doing it)
- Have and keep my good health
- Be able to provide a good home for all of my very loved furballs (4 cats and a dog, and no, you are not the crazy cat lady until you have 5!!)
- Have a place of my own, with only what I need, and nothing more
- Stay true to myself, no matter how scary or confusing it may seem to do or be