If you had asked me even a few weeks ago what my dreams were, I think I would have answered you much differently than I would today. I had even started drafting a few different blog posts but none of them really sat “right” with me and I wasn’t even sure I would start this blog. After all, I had stopped blogging over at Middle-of-the-Pack-Girl a few years ago when I felt like I wanted things in my life to go back to being more private. Why start up again?Because writing, like running, can be very therapeutic for me. And because I know I’m not the only one out there with dreams that I am sometimes afraid to chase. In a way, they are probably like many of yours.
- Get out of debt (more, a lot more on that in future posts)
- Be happy with what I do everyday, even if it’s something I am getting paid for (or, maybe, especially so if I am earning a living by doing it)
- Have and keep my good health
- Be able to provide a good home for all of my very loved furballs (4 cats and a dog, and no, you are not the crazy cat lady until you have 5!!)
- Have a place of my own, with only what I need, and nothing more
- Stay true to myself, no matter how scary or confusing it may seem to do or be
5 thoughts on “It’s Simple, Really”
Awesome! I can’t wait to read more!! Love, J
Aw, Jamie, you’ve always been such a big supporter of mine. Love you, little brother!
Really, it is!
So glad we’ve connected through ‘Everyday Magic’ Terri! Reading through your blog has me realize we have quite a bit in common even though I am (I believe) a couple decades older. Your photos have a very West Coast feel interestingly enough . . .
Well, you definitely don’t look a couple decades older – I don’t think you are – I’m 40! I used to write another blog at tgorourke.wordpress.com, and definitely some of my photos on there are from the west coast! Thank you, I take that as a compliment about my photos!