I really look forward to writing this post every week. I hope you enjoy it too.
- Fall weather seems to be upon us, and I am grateful for that cool air which all runners love after having suffered through the heat and humidity of summer. It. Is so much easier to breathe!
- Bonkers, the newest member of the family. He seems to instinctively know that this is now his home and has been settling in very well.
- My EG Copenhagen, my new electric bike! It will make running errands and riding up hills that much easier. Plus, if I get another job, it will make life that much easier if I end up going into work before the T has started running for the day.
- I got rid of my recliner chair this week. I know, sounds weird that it made the list, right? Well, it had been broken since the day I moved out three years ago (by the movers, no less). It was taking up valuable space and I hardly ever sat in it because it had to be propped up by a while. Only one of my cats (HoneyBun) sat there with regularity and I suspect that may have been owing to the fact that I covered it with a really comfy fleece blanket for her. I’ve since moved the blanket and she seems to be doing just fine in the new location.
- Found a book called The In-Between: Embracing the Moments between Now and the Next Big Thing, by Jeff Goins. While I am really motivated to attain my goals, it is also helping me to realize life is also going on NOW. I will definitely review it on here when I am finished, and I already know it will be going on my Helpful Books page.Have a great weekend everyone! I leave you with an image of one of my cuties. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Little Things for Which I am Thankful”
Good move on getting rid of the recliner . . . ; )
Yup! It took up so much room! It has really opened up the space.