Apologies for the lateness in posting this but I was home with my mom in upstate NY. That’s just one of the things I am thankful for this week.
- In addition to seeing my mom, I was able to spend some good quality time with my younger brother. We are on the same page on a lot of things.
- I met my mom’s boyfriend and my brother was right. He makes our mom smile a lot, which was good to see.
- My mom ordered a specially made wreath for me and it’s hanging inside my apartment now, making it smell all Christmasy. 🙂 It’s decorated in a lot of purple which is one of my favorite colors.
- I asked my guardian angels and my grandmother (I always feel like she is with me in spirit) to keep us safe while traveling and they came through for us.
- Compared to the big things in life, this is a small thing, but I am thankful for not having been stick in any traffic on Wednesday and today. It may not sound like much but if you have ever sat in traffic for miles and miles in the past, you know what I am talking about.
- My journal. Yep, I’m happy for it. I realized tonight I have written in at least half of its pages since the beginning of October, and it has definitely made me feel more grateful for the small things in life.