I have been reading/following Josh Becker of Becoming Minimalist, for some time now. He has been posting many infographics on facebook lately that have given me pause.
So, this morning I was thinking of what I am grateful for, and thought maybe I should do it as a weekly Friday post (that will be my goal anyway). So, here are a few, in no particular order.
- The beautiful breezes I was able to feel on my face this morning just before dawn when I took my little Osito out for a walk. She loves walks and the wind on her face. She’s blind, so I think she especially appreciates the feel of it.
- The perfect weather outside today – not too hot, not too cold, and no humidity. Perfect summer day.
- The grocer I will be stopping by to see on my way home, Johnny D’s. The produce is great, and the prices cannot be beat. For a vegetarian, the place is a gold mine. It’s one of those tiny little shops that is run by the owner and namesake himself who personally greets you when you walk through the door.
- My health which allows me to commute to work via bike, and the route on which I travel which allows me to ready myself on the way in, and decompress on the way home.
- My family and friends who simply cannot be beat.
- My animals who give me so much love every day, never expecting anything in return.
I meant to limit the list to 5, but I couldn’t leave out my pets. 🙂 Guess those last few things are not so “little” after all, huh?
Have a great weekend, everyone, and to all of you who have read through my blog during this first week, I thank you very much. Some of you have told me how glad you are that I am writing again, and I so appreciated hearing that.