Yes, the day I look forward to every week. Seriously. Even though this weekend I am working at my full time job on Sunday, it’s ok because it’s the end of spring break for our students. It will either be really dead (allowing me to catch up on that stuff you never to otherwise) or really busy and the time can fly by. That’s the way I choose to look at it.
- Just checked my private student loan (Drum roll, please): balance is under $18K!!! It is $17, 963.11 to be exact. I will write more about how huge this is when I write my next Getting Rid of My Debt post. For now, just know this has put a really good smile on my face.
- I had my first appointment with a chiropractor yesterday where it was an actual appointment, not just the evaluation phase. I started doing the exercises he recommended and I definitely think they will make a huge change. I have also set up an appointment with a surgeon for next week to talk about my hernia, which is a big one in the area where you see your transverse abdominus. While I don’t love the idea of surgery, if I can once again get my flat stomach, I will feel so much better about myself. When I look in the mirror right now and see that bulge, I have to admit, it affects me. I work out too hard to have that. (I know, first world problems…)
- “Technically” it is spring. Tell that to the calendar on Tuesday next week, please, when the forecast is for temps in the 20s. Yes. Again. Sigh. But it has been staying light later in the day lately. So I guess there is that.
- Someone sent me a link to this absolutely adorable web page of the most awkward looking sleeping positions for doggies. Please check it out – you won’t be sorry.
- See the picture above – I’m so glad to have Sebastian in my life – he provides so much comic relief!
- Going to see a friend tomorrow that I haven’t seen in a year!
Just a short post for today, folks, but I’ll be writing more next week. If you’ve liked this post, please hit like below or subscribe! And, thank you!
2 thoughts on “Little Things for Which I am Thankful”
Under 18K!! Awesome! You are doing it. I love it. Enjoy your weekend.
Thank you, Kelvin, you know how much of a big deal this is for me!