Have you ever….
- Had one of those days where you can’t stop smiling?
- Been so happy you find yourself hugging your knees to your chest, and thinking, now THIS….this is what life is all about?
- Been so excited to accomplish so many things and dreams and goals that you don’t know where to even start, or which to focus on first?
- Found yourself looking at such gorgeous scenery around you and wondering how it is you are so lucky to be able to experience it?
- Had so many ideas flowing from your brain you wonder how to go about writing them all down without missing one?
- Wanted to share every beautiful image you’ve come across in one day with another or others, but been afraid to overwhelm them?
- Been so thankful to be alive?
Please drop me a comment below and let me and other readers know! Thank you for reading, as always! Hope you enjoy the pictures, all taken with my phone at Zion National Park!
3 thoughts on “Have You Ever?”
“To feast at the great table, you must have a great hunger and a willingness to go unfed. Only one in a millon have both.” Bernard Moitessier. You’re one in a million, Terri! It seems like forever since I have had some time to read my favorite blogs. I’m glad I’m catching up on your fantastic life. Wishing you continued bliss!
Hi David!! I’m so sorry it has taken me even this long to respond. I was wondering how you were doing – I’m so glad to hear from you. Thank you for the very kind compliment too, that means a lot to me. I’ve been meaning to blog this week but my AC broke in my RV and won’t get replaced until Monday, so when I get home at night, I have pretty much no energy to do much, and I feel so badly for my pets too. But luckily we are in that part of the year where once the sun does go down, it gets a lot cooler out.
Hi Terri. Catching up on your blog. How exciting you are mobile! I’ll be stopping in at Best Friends on the way back home and would love to see you. Email me when you get a chance : firstname.lastname@example.org