What?? You’re getting an RV?? But, but, but…..you just got yours last summer!!
Ok, so I am teasing a bit by the headline. But seriously, I am already thinking of what I want in my next RV, just a few short months after I bought mine this past July and moved into it in August.
What I Like About My RV:
- Cozy feeling of my bedroom.
- Easiness of heating my bedroom with one small space heater.
- Enough room for me and all my animals.
- Closet that has a little hiding spot for my Callie to do her “observing from above.”
- Tall ceilings in the living portion.
- Dinette table that serves me in multiple ways – it’s an office and a dinner/breakfast table.
What I Don’t Like About My RV:
- It’s too big.
- Costs too much to heat. (See #1)
- Costs too much to cool. (See #1)
- Can’t tow it without a huge ass, honkin’ truck, as its dry weight is over 8600 pounds. (See #1)
- Bed is too soft and tends to hurt my back unless I put a pillow under my knees when I sleep.
- Smallness of my shower (hey, I get in and do my business and get out. It works.)
- Tall ceilings in living portion (see #2 and #3)
What I Want:
- Something much smaller.
- Something much lighter.
- A motorhome? A travel trailer?? I can’t decide!
- A teardrop! (I know, I know, pretty unrealistic given my number of pets.)
What I Need:
- Something that can cozily fit me, four cats and my tiny Osito.
- A toilet. (Because honestly, if I’m at a campground, and don’t have a shower, I’m fine with using the campground showers. Doesn’t bother me to shower away from home.)
- Something that will get decent gas mileage, whether it be by my driving it itself or by being towed behind something.
- Something in decent shape that won’t need a lot of repairs. (I’m not a super handy girl.)
- Something that won’t cost a lot of money as I will likely have to sell my RV on consignment if I can’t sell it on my own.
Yep, my needs are few, honestly. At least I think they are. I’m obsessed with fiberglass trailers as well as Class Bs, and I do like the little a-liners (because of the fuel thing) but am open to hearing people’s suggestions and thoughts. I’ve joined a lot of facebook groups so I can learn about the pros and cons of many. I just love dreaming of what can and will come next. Because I can say one thing, I don’t plan on being someplace cold again next winter. (More info on my plans to come later. They’re still being formulated in my little ‘ole mind.)
Thank you for doing your Amazon shopping via my affiliate link!